To prepare trainees to be excellent teachers who deliver high quality, purposeful and inclusive learning experiences within our Academy and Partner Schools, inspiring the love of learning and successful outcomes.
We do this by ensuring trainees:
- experience a programme which is appropriate to their individual needs; supports and challenges them to excel and offers further professional development possibilities
- are an integral part of the development of an excellent learning experience for children, enabling their pupils to progress
- have a consistent and high-quality experience, based on exposure to truly outstanding practice
- can deliver high quality learning experiences for pupils
- are reflective practitioners who can meet the professional challenges facing them in their initial years of teaching
- have a holistic understanding of the operation of schools as organisations and their professional responsibilities within the school community.