To provide high quality initial teacher training which prepares our trainees to be outstanding practitioners by ensuring they:
- experience a programme which is appropriate to their individual needs; supports and challenges them to excel and offers further professional development possibilities
- are an integral part of the development of an excellent learning experience for children, enabling their pupils to progress
- have a consistent and high-quality experience, based on exposure to truly outstanding practice
- can deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons
- are reflective practitioners who can meet the professional challenges facing them in their initial years of teaching
- have a holistic understanding of the operation of schools as organisations and their professional responsibilities within the school community.