How to Apply to UCAS
All applications must be submitted via UCAS. To apply, please visit UCAS and register using one of our UCAS codes as below.
To apply for any of our courses, please use ITT Provider codes 2AP (Debden Park High school); 2GC (Chichester High School); 2G5 (Cleeve Park School) or K13 (TKAT)
UCAS guidance resources
UCAS have produced a number of videos to help applicants through the application process which can be found by following:
They have also provided interview guidance at:
The UCAS website also includes specific advice on suitable references to use as part of your application. Should we require any additional references you will be informed in writing. Please click here for further information.
Through the application and selection process we are looking for candidates to demonstrate that they:
- have the intellectual and academic capabilities needed to meet the required QTS standards
- possess the appropriate qualities, attitudes and values expected of a teacher
- be able to read effectively and communicate clearly and accurately in standard English
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will:
- Undertake a teaching activity, observed by members of the Panel
- Complete a written reflection on the teaching and learning process
- Have a Panel interview to explore their suitability to teach.
Offers of a training place will be subject to ensuring that candidates:
- have passed the national Professional Skills Tests in Numeracy and Literacy. Please register here. Candidates should register for the skills tests prior to interview
- have been subject to a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) enhanced disclosure check and/or any other appropriate background check
- have met the Secretary of State’s requirements for health and physical capacity to teach